WebShells Restaurant Point of Sale, is a full restaurant management system that is being used so far by more than 500+ clients in the Lebanese market. Russian based that has been top1 for years in the region. As official resellers, we have applied several modifications on the code/functionalities in order to fit our markets.
Some of the features listed below in addition to much more depending on your needs!
- Enhanced security and anti-fraud system
- Enhanced user interface
- Different shifts between employees
- Inventory system for stock control
- Network capability for different stations
- Several Actions on order ( Split, delete, refund, edit, assign delivery, assign address, etc… )
- Adding and Editing menu items
- Taxes calculation and discounts
- Variety of Reports that keeps you step ahead in Business Management
- Possibility to choose different color themes, gradient buttons and panels.
- Full-featured virtual keyboard to work with touch screens.
- 4 different kinds of views for menu items and categories: buttons, icons, list and details.
- Customization of fonts and colors.
Advanced customer retention programs:
- Client discounts.
- Loyalty points programs.
- Discounts based on client’s turnover.
- Gift cards.
End of Day and Z-Out:
- Enter Begin Cash
- Reconcile Cash Drawer operation
- End of Day process with possibilities to backup and export daily data.
- Z-Out Cash Drawer and Z-Out Restaurant Close reports.
- Worker’s Clock In and Clock Out.
- Automatically clock in/clock out on login/logoff.
- Quick login using Employee Swipe Card or Employee Card.
- Workers time report.
- Weighted Average, LIFO and FIFO inventory calculation methods.
- Complex menu items with ingredients and recipes.
- Physical inventory adjustments
- Purchase orders.
- Receive & Return vouchers.
- Day, week, month, quarter, or year
- Day of week
- Categories and Menu items
- Payment method
- Profit Margin by Items
- Profit Margin by Menu Categories
Software Security & Additional Options
- Database files are encrypted with password
- Configuration files are encrypted
- Different jobs: admin, cashier, inventory clerk, and purchasing manager with different access privileges.
- Different visibility options, for example, show Remove Item button; only admins can remove item.